New Zealand is heading back into Covid-19 Alert Level 2 - this is what it means for your on and off-snow experience at Cardrona and Treble Cone.
Together we can safely enjoy the mountain in Alert Level 2. Please look after yourself and take personal responsibility. Things will run differently from normal under Level 2 – please be kind to each other, be patient, and listen for any instructions from our team.
Here's an overview of our Level 2 protocols – for more detailed information, please use the dropdowns below:
- Face coverings must be worn in all indoor spaces, apart from while eating/drinking in our cafes.
- Cafe seating will be limited to dining guests only.
- Face coverings must also be worn on all mountain transport.
- We can fully load our lifts, but all lift users must wear face coverings over your mouth and nose from before you enter the lift line, and the whole way up the lift.
- If you have a medical exemption from wearing a face covering, please see Guest Services and they will issue you a yellow wrist band so you can move through our facilities easily.
- If you are unwell, please stay at home.
- Wash your hands frequently, cough/sneeze into your elbow, and use hand sanitiser provided.
- Practise 2m physical distancing from others. Families and households don't need to physically distance.
- Our indoor spaces will be limited to 100 guests at a time, and will be run on a one-in / one-out basis.
- It could take extra time to get your lunch from our cafes/restaurants, and you won't be able to eat packed lunches indoors.
- We won't be able to store bags in our cafe areas during Level 2 – either ski/board with your bag, or leave your bag in your car.
- Ski from your car – use it for shelter, to rest and have a picnic... just like the old days!
- Every Cardrona/Treble Cone visitor must scan in using the Covid Tracer app on shuttle buses, at each cafe/restaurant, and for the mountain in general.
- All lessons and programmes are running as usual - please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.