Cardrona is a great place for corporate & sports groups/clubs to plan a trip to the snow. To make that ski trip to Cardrona extra special, a range of discounts are on offer for organised groups/clubs of at least 15 people who book at least 2 weeks in advance!
Cardrona is perfect for all ages & abilities with loads of lesson options, wide open groomed runs, challenging chutes & the Southern Hemisphere’s most extensive terrain park facilities. Corporate & sports groups/clubs can take advantage of discounted rates across lift passes, rental equipment, lessons and packages. Your trip must be pre-booked 2 weeks in advance.
|Group Rate||Retail Rate|
|Adult Day Lift Pass||$89||$105|
|Adult Day Lift Pass + Ski/Snowboard Rental Package||$133||$148|
|Adult Group Lesson (2pm)||$49||$49|
|Adult Rental Clothing- Jacket + Pants||$36||$38|
|Adult Rental Clothing- Jacket or Pants||$26||$28|
• Groups must be from a registered sports or community group or company
• Minimum number of 15 to qualify
• Must book in at least 2 weeks prior to visit.
• The group must be PRE-BOOKED & paid for in 1 TRANSACTION
• We suggest that organisers collect full payment prior to your visit
• Bus drivers from chartered vehicles are eligible for a free lift pass (non-transferable). They must bring a letter of introduction if they will not be in uniform. This must be arranged prior to arrival
– Ski/snowboard rental package includes standard quality snowboard, boots & wrist guards or standard quality skis, boots & poles
– Clothing, helmets, gloves & goggles are at an additional cost