Got a bunch of friends in your classes or around campus who love snow? Uni students can grab a range of discounts when groups of at least 15 students book a ski trip to Cardrona!
Cardrona is perfect for students of all ages & abilities with loads of lesson options, wide open groomed runs, challenging chutes & the Southern Hemisphere’s most extensive terrain park facilities. University groups can take advantage of discounted rates across lift passes, rental equipment, lessons & packages, available to full time students of selected tertiary education institutions in New Zealand. FREE lift passes are on offer to those organising large groups at a ratio of 1:45 (for every 45 students booked the group will receive 1 complimentary lift pass).
|University Group Rate||Retail Rate|
|Student Day Lift Pass||$70||$82|
|Student Day Lift Pass + Rental||$113||$132|
|Group Lesson (2 hrs at 2pm)||$49||$49|
• Minimum number of 15 to qualify
• Bookings must be pre-booked & paid for in 1 TRANSACTION prior to, or upon arrival, at Cardrona by the group organiser. Preferred payment option is by credit card
• Offer is valid for NZ resident students ONLY. Current ID required from the institute at which the student is enrolled in full time. ISIC cards are NOT accepted
• A name list must be submitted when booking a group
• If you are organising a large group you are eligible for a free lift pass in the ratio of 1:45, i.e. For every group of 45 paying people you will receive 1 complimentary lift pass
• Bus drivers from chartered vehicles are eligible for a free lift pass (not transferable). They must bring a letter of introduction if they will not be in uniform. This must be arranged prior to arrival
- Ski/Snowboard rental package includes standard quality snowboard, boots & wrist guards or standard quality skis, boots & poles
- Clothing, helmets, gloves & goggles are at an additional cost.