Ditch your hubby, ditch your kids, ditch your everyday slog – come hit the slopes & do something for yourself!
Our Women’s Workshops operate every Wednesday throughout July with the same group & the same instructor/coach. However, if you form a group of 5 you’re free to choose a different day to suit. The workshops are designed to find out exactly what you want to achieve & then tailored to cater for the goals of each individual in the group. The focus will be on skill development & increasing confidence to really improve your level of skiing or snowboarding.
These camps are presented by our top female instructors. They all have many years of teaching experience, specifically in helping women reach their skiing & snowboarding goals.
The workshops are social, supportive & tonnes of fun!
When : Dates TBC soon!!
- The day will start at 9am (at the Noodle Bar) & generally go until 4pm depending on the needs & energy level of the group
- There will often be video sessions depending on the group’s needs & the clarity of the weather
- Workshops are subject to numbers with a maximum group of 5. 24hrs notice will be given if minimum numbers are not met – alternative lessons will be offered at that time or a full refund.
- Ability level should be intermediate – advanced (level 4,5,6).
- Clinics might be available earlier in the season, for enquiries please email – firstname.lastname@example.org