You’ll always ski & ride better on finely tuned gear! The Cardrona Workshop is located at the southern end of the Rentals building & our experienced workshop gurus will have you sliding smoother & turning sharper in no time!
Bring your gear to us & pick from a wide variety of workshop options. Tony & his crew can check your kit out & advise you on what’s best to get you stoked on your skis or board! Regularly tuning your skis/board is essential to achieve the best performance from your equipment. It also ensures your kit stands the test of time, giving it the best chance to keep charging for plenty of seasons down the line!
|Coffee & Wax||$20|
|Wax & Edge||$30|
|Hand Edge Ski||$23|
|Hand Edge Board||$17|
Workshop Team Leader – Tony James
Our Workshop Guru Tony has over 15yrs of experience tuning & knows Cardrona like the back of his hand… he’s worked here since 1999!
Tony refined his workshop skills through being mentored by some of the most well-respected industry experts around the world like Ryan McDermott (Mono Cera, U.S.A) & Takeshi Nakahara (Bontak, Japan). He has worked in workshops in Japan, Austria, USA & Canada & is our workshop team leader, responsible for hiring workshop staff to ensure your equipment is in safe, wax-stained hands! Don’t take our word for it… pro riders like Will Jackways have been taking their hardware to Tony for years!
Benefits of tuning your gear
Keeping your gear tuned & ready can make time on your skis or snowboard a lot easier & enjoyable! Here’s a few benefits to looking after your gear:
- Improves longevity of your equipment – make it last!!
- Makes skiing & riding that much more fun – you want to keep up, don’t ya?
- Less likely to be caught on flat spots – you don’t have to skate if you don’t need to!
- Can be the difference between hitting the knuckle or the sweet spot in the parks – stay safe!
- Improves safety by increasing your ability to hold an edge in all conditions – work that traverse!
Come & see Tony & the team to get your gear riding smooooooth!