The highest spot (on land) to earn Airpoints Dollars™ in New Zealand...
New Zealand's most rewarding loyalty programme just hit the Kiwi slopes for the first time – as of August 1, 2019, you can earn Airpoints Dollars™ as you ski or snowboard at Cardrona!
It's super simple. For every $100 you spend at Cardrona, you earn 1 Airpoints Dollar to spend with Air New Zealand on flights and more.
So how does it work?
Use your Cardrona MyCard (the one you use to access the lifts) to earn Airpoints Dollars – once you've linked your MyCard to your online profile, and linked your Airpoints™ account to your Cardrona one, you'll be able to earn Airpoints Dollars just by scanning your MyCard every time you make a purchase. If it's an online purchase, it'll do it automatically. If you're buying something on the mountain, make sure you scan your MyCard at the till to collect Airpoints Dollars as you go!
Your Airpoints Dollars earned from your Cardrona purchases will be loaded at the end of every month.
How do I link my Airpoints number to my Cardrona account?
1. Your MyCard can be linked to an online profile that you can set up or log in to at this link here, or click the picture of a person in the top right-hand corner (desktop)/at the bottom of the hamburger menu (mobile):
2. From there you can either log in with your email and password (skip to step 4), or sign up to create a Cardrona profile:
3. If you need to create a profile, choose "Create" and fill in your details on the next page. The important field is the one that says "MyCard Number" – that's the number on the bottom right of your MyCard. Make sure you fill that in so your card is linked to your profile, because that'll be the card your scanning to collect Airpoints Dollars™!
4. Once you've logged in, you'll end up on your Dashboard, where you can also add a MyCard number ("Add or edit MyRFID"), check your stats for the season and see what trophies you've unlocked. This is where you'll head to add your Airpoints number – click "Edit" next to "Have your details changed recently?"
5. On your Edit Profile page, scroll down till you see "Airpoints". Click the "Show" button, add your Airpoints number and click "Save"!
6. You're ready to go – get scanning!