Looking for a taste of the snowboard instructing lifestyle but can't commit to the whole season? This is our shortest course, for those who want to try their hand at teaching & gain their SBINZ Level 1 Snowboard Certification.
- Course Dates: 10 July - 29 July, 2022 or 19 Sept - 7 Oct
- 3 weeks of training & exams
- Training with our top snowboard trainers (4 days per week - unbeatable value!)
- Cardrona/Treble Cone Unlimited ITC season pass
- Lift line privileges as part of the Cardrona Snow Sports School
- 'Become an instructor programme', including unlimited shadowing experience & career development, which lead to realistic opportunities to work in NZ &/or overseas for northern hemisphere winters
- Equipment advice & discounts available with our own Cardrona Treble Cone snow sports outlet & affiliated partners
- SBINZ Level 1 snowboard instructor exam
- SBINZ membership & manuals
- ITC garment
- Evening sessions & video analysis
- On mountain equipment storage
- All-inclusive package with accommodation & transport
Gym programme – discounted rates
Contact us to book your course, for questions about any of the above optional extras, as well as how we can help you find accommodation for the duration of your snowboard instructor training course.