Heading to the slopes in Queenstown or Wanaka? Check out this page for our latest deals!
Cardrona's New Zealand's favourite ski area, and we want you to join the whanau. There are so many reasons why you should ski/snowboard at Cardrona this winter:
- Cardrona has some of NZ's most progressive terrain; with New Zealand's first glass-covered Learner Conveyor, first Chondola/combined lift with gondola cabins and chairs, and wide-open terrain to help you get comfortable while you take things to the next level.
- We're home to the Southern Hemisphere's most extensive terrain parks and pipes! No matter your freestyle ability, there are park facilities for you. Cardrona's the stomping ground for Olympic and X Games athletes, so even if you don't ride the parks yourself, you can still catch the action from the chairlift.
- We love our mountain and our community, and we're committed to looking after them both.
- Hungry? There are eight distinctly different cafés and restaurants up at Cardrona to satisfy every tastebud!
- We offer Zip on our season passes for NZ residents. With Zip, you pay a quarter of the purchase price at checkout, then pay another quarter over each of the next three fortnights.
- You can earn Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollars™ as you ski/board at Cardrona.
- Unlimited season passes and all multi-day lift passes are also able to be used at Treble Cone!
Earlybird Season passes
It's that time again - our season passes are on sale! Grab yours before March 31 and save heaps. There are two passes to choose from:
Unlimited: Ski/snowboard every day of the season at Cardrona and Treble Cone!
Saver: This pass is to ski/snowboard at Cardrona only, and be rewarded for choosing not to ski during the July peak period. The 2021 Saver Pass blackout is from July 5 - July 23, 2021.
Students - we haven't forgotten you! The O Week sale is on until Feb 28, get yours now!
Viewing on mobile? Scroll across to view all our season pass pricing.
|Adult Unlimited|| $1099
|Adult Saver|| $799
|Child Unlimited|| $299
|Child Saver|| $249
|Senior Unlimited|| $649
|Senior Saver|| $549