For updated pass T&Cs with regards to COVID-19, and an update from our GM, Bridget, please read our information here.
Everyone loves a deal... and our 2020 lift passes are now on sale!
Cardrona's New Zealand's favourite ski area, and we want you to join the whanau. There are so many reasons why you should ski/snowboard at Cardrona this winter:
- It's our 40th birthday this year! We've been doing this together since 1980, and we want you to join us for a season full of big events, amazing parties, and amazing giveaways.
- Cardrona has some of NZ's most progressive terrain; with New Zealand's first glass-covered Learner Conveyor, first Chondola/combined lift with gondola cabins and chairs, and wide-open terrain to help you get comfortable while you take things to the next level.
- We're home to the Southern Hemisphere's most extensive terrain parks and pipes! No matter your freestyle ability, there are park facilities for you. Cardrona's the stomping ground for Olympic and X Games athletes, so even if you don't ride the parks yourself, you can still catch the action from the chairlift.
- We love our mountain and our community, and we're committed to looking after them both.
- Hungry? There are eight distinctly different cafés and restaurants up at Cardrona to satisfy every tastebud!
- We offer Zip on our season passes for NZ residents. With Zip, you pay a quarter of the purchase price at checkout, then pay another quarter over each of the next three fortnights.
- You can earn Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollars™ as you ski/board at Cardrona.
- Unlimited season passes and all multi-day lift passes are also able to be used at Treble Cone!
We offer great deals on multi-day lift passes throughout the season – if you buy any multi-day pass from 3 days upwards, you're skiing at Cardrona and Treble Cone for just $100 a day!
Check out our multi-day deals on our lift passes page, or click the link below to buy yours online now.