Cardrona What's On: Tubing is Back!
It's officially back for 2019... tubing at Cardrona starts again tomorrow!!
We've had a great week up on the mountain this week. Last weekend finished off the Monster Energy Jossi Wells Invitational with the Big Air and the Minipipe jams – scroll down to the "Events" section of this blog to see the Big Air recap video and the final results.
One of the best things about spring at Cardrona starts again this Saturday – tubing is returning to our Beginners' Area! From midday Saturday you'll be able to jump on a tube and slide for an hour for just $25.
Here's the weather forecast for the next three days from Snow-Forecast.com:
According to the team at Snow-Forecast.com, we've got a sunny Saturday ahead, with a little skiff possibly coming in on Sunday night.
The overall results for the Jossi Wells Invitational were:
- Rail Champion Ski: Jesper Tjader
- Rail Champion Snowboard: Max Warbington
- Big Air Champion Ski: Jackson Wells
- Big Air Champion Snowboard: Ryo Aizawa
- Minipipe Champion Ski: Byron Wells
- Minipipe Champion Snowboard: Rene Rinnekangas
- Overall Champion Ski: Ferdinand Dahl
- Overall Champion Snowboard: Judd Henkes
- Tom Campbell Reigning Undisputed Style Master Champion Of The World: Nik Baden
Check out the edit for the Big Air day of the Jossi Wells Invitational here:
We've got the Snowboard Minipipe World Champs up in the International Halfpipe this Sunday too – make sure you get up there to check out the fun!
The North Face Cardrona Parks crew are holding a rail jam tomorrow from 11.30am to bid farewell to the S Rail for this season. They've got some great prizes to give away so check out their Instagram post for all the info: