New Zealand is now back into Covid-19 Alert Level 2 - this is what it means for your on and off-snow experience at Cardrona and Treble Cone.
Together we can safely enjoy the mountain in Alert Level 2. Please look after yourself and take personal responsibility. Things will run differently from normal under Level 2 – please be kind to each other, be patient, and listen for any instructions from our team.
Here's an overview of our Level 2 protocols – for more detailed information, please use the dropdowns below:
- We can fully load our lifts, but all lift users must wear face coverings over your mouth and nose the whole way up the lift.
- If you are unwell, please stay at home.
- Wash your hands frequently, cough/sneeze into your elbow, and use hand sanitiser provided.
- Practise 2m physical distancing from people you don't know and 1m distancing from people you do know. Families and households don't need to physically distance.
- Our indoor cafe/restaurant spaces will be limited to 100 dining guests at a time, and will be run on a one-in / one-out basis.
- It could take extra time to get your lunch from our cafes/restaurants, and you won't be able to eat packed lunches indoors.
- We won't be able to store bags in our cafe areas during Level 2 – either ski/board with your bag, or leave your bag in your car.
- Ski from your car – use it for shelter, to rest and have a picnic... just like the old days!
- Every Cardrona/Treble Cone visitor must have an RFID lift pass. As well as when you go through the lift access gates, please scan your RFID card when possible in our indoor spaces (cafes/restaurants, retail, rentals, medical centre etc). For contact tracing, it is mandatory for all guests to log in or create a Cardrona/TC MyCard profile, and update your details with your contact phone number and email address.