Mountain bike services & repairs right on the mountain! Grab a coffee while your bike is serviced in our bike workshop & get back on the Cardrona trails faster.
Need a quick mountain bike repair? Get your bike sorted right on the mountain! Our Mountain Bike Workshop will get you sorted & back on the trails as soon as possible. Grab a coffee in The Lounge while you wait for your bike service or repair.
We know that anything can happen while you’re out on the trails, so we have a full time team of qualified bike mechanics on hand for anything from a tube replacement, through to a full service. We’ll get your mountain bike back in action so you can focus on having as much fun in the Cardrona Bike Park as you can! Come see the team on the right hand side of the Archway (opposite side to The Lounge).
Make sure you check your bike daily & head into our on-mountain bike workshop if anything isn’t looking right to get your bike sorted!
Daily Bike Checklist
- Make sure your helmet is in good shape & adjusted to fit you. At Cardrona we recommend the use of full-face helmets
- Inspect your bike frame for cracks, dents or other damage
- Make sure you have enough brake pad to stop your bike on a steep downhill
- Front & rear axles should be tight
- Headset & stem should be secure with no movement
- Tyres should be in good condition, with no tears or cuts in the sidewall & plenty of tread
- Handlebars & grips should be tight (not spinning)
- Seat & seat post need to be fastened securely