Cardrona Alpine Ski Team is excited to introduce the "skiing excellence" Masters Ski Racing programme!
The Cardrona Alpine Ski Team "Skiing Excellence" Masters programmes are designed for anyone aged 21+ who wants to improve their technical skiing, have a go in race gates &, most of all, have a lot of fun! They're also designed to lead up to the Masters race series throughout New Zealand, & those who are serious, experienced masters racers.
Get off your sofa & come join us for a real Masters high-performance race programme!
This year there are two programmes – Formula 1 & Formula 2:
Formula 1 High Performance Training
- One day per week, for 8 weeks of on-snow training: $1200
- Choose from:
- Monday programme - June 18 to August 6 OR
- Wednesday programme - June 20 to August 8
- Please note: you must choose a Monday or Wednesday programme & stick to that group!
Formula 2 High Performance Training
- Two days per week, for 8 weeks of on-snow training: $2400
- Train every Monday & Wednesday from June 18 to August 8
- On-snow training
- 8 weeks
- 9am - 1.30pm training sessions
- Technical build up, technical free skiing
- Introduction to race gates
- Slalom, Giant Slalom & Super G training
- << Train to Race >>
- Morning tea
- Daily video analysis
- Timing training
- Tuning clinic
- Lots of banter
- Slalom & giant slalom skis, or a good pair of kombi skis
- A helmet
- We highly recommend a back protector & slalom protectors
If you have any questions or to enrol, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information of the Cardrona Masters race events - please visit here