If you have your NZSIA Level 2 (or international equivalent), & want to work as an instructor in New Zealand while training to be a fully-certified ski instructor, then check out our Level 3 ski instructor course to train with full-cert examiners at Instructor Training Cardrona!
With our Level 3 Full Certification Course, you can train towards the national ski certification of your choice (eg. BASI, NZSIA, CSIA, PSIA etc.).
You can combine working in Cardrona's Ski School** & doing the course, targeting what you need –whether that be skiing, teaching, theory, tasks, or any element thereof. You can even train for your Speed Test/Euro test/Equivalence etc.! We have trainers/examiners on staff from all over the globe (NZSIA, BASI, PSIA, CSIA, ESS, SSLF, APUL) who can help you achieve the next level of your chosen qualification.
- Course dates: 22 July – 7 Sept
- Programme tailored to suit you, & your wants/needs
- Training with our top ski trainers (3 days per week over 7 weeks)
- Optional: Possibility to work as an instructor for Cardrona Ski School as you train** (contact us for details)
- Shadowing real lessons & Level 1 & 2 trainees
- Evening sessions*** & video analysis
- Lift line privileges as part of the Cardrona Ski & Snowboard School
- 'Become a Full Cert Instructor Programme', including unlimited ski lesson shadowing experience, career development & realistic opportunities to work at Cardrona in the future
- Equipment advice & discounts available with our own Cardrona snow sports outlet & affiliated partners
- 2x NZSIA Level 3 pre-courses^ (full time course only – optional extra on part time course)
- NZSIA Level 3 exam (optional, at extra cost)
- ITC garment
Minimum 4 pax per course
**Subject to work visa, interview, & employment eligibility.
***Dependent on group needs – will be determined by the trainer(s) if this is required or not
^ Course fee only (membership not included) – nearest course is at Treble Cone & lift tickets etc. are not included. The pre-courses make up 2 of the 7 weeks training. If preferred, training at Cardrona can be done in place of the pre-courses subject to the 3 person minimum
- All-inclusive package with accommodation, transport & on-mountain gear storage
- Transport – daily bus service
- Gym programme – discounted rates
- Season Pass (for those not working at Cardrona)
Contact us to book your course, for questions about any of the above optional extras, as well as how we can help you find accommodation for the duration of your full certification Level 3 ski instructor training course.