Looking for a taste of the ski instructing lifestyle but can't commit to the whole season? This is our shortest course, for those who want to try their hand at teaching & gain their NZSIA Level 1 Ski Certification.
- Course Dates: 9 July – 4 August
- 4 weeks of training & exams
- Training with our top ski trainers (unbeatable value!)
- Cardrona Unlimited ITC season pass
- On-mountain gear storage
- Lift line privileges as part of the Cardrona Ski & Snowboard School
- 'Become an instructor programme', including unlimited shadowing experience, career development & realistic opportunities to work in NZ
- Equipment advice & discounts available with our own Cardrona snow sports outlet & affiliated partners
- NZSIA Level 1 ski instructor exams
- NZSIA membership & manuals
- ITC garment
- Evening sessions & video analysis
- Transport – 5 days per week plus exam days
- Gym programme – discounted rates
Contact us to book your course, for questions about any of the above optional extras, as well as how we can help you find accommodation for the duration of your 4 week ski instructor training course.