Looking for a taste of the ski instructing lifestyle but can't commit to the whole season? This is our shortest course, for those who want to try their hand at teaching & gain their NZSIA Level 1 Ski Certification.
- Course Dates: 12 June - 1 July, 2022 or 10 July - 29 July, 2022 or 19 Sept - 7 Oct
- 3 weeks of training & exams
- Training with our top ski trainers (4 days per week - unbeatable value!)
- Cardrona Treble Cone Unlimited ITC season pass
- Lift line privileges as part of the Cardrona Treble Cone Snow Sports School
- NEW for 2021 'Become an instructor programme', including unlimited shadowing experience and the possibility to work as an instructor within the Cardrona Treble Cone Snow Sports School. With the qualifications achieved there are realistic opportunities to work in NZ and overseas for Northern Hemisphere winters
- Equipment advice & discounts available with our own Cardrona Treble Cone snow sports outlet & affiliated partners
- NZSIA Level 1 ski instructor exams
- NZSIA membership & manuals
- ITC garment
- Evening sessions & video analysis
- All-inclusive package with accommodation & transport
- Freestyle ski sessions - 1 day per week
- Gym programme – discounted rates
Contact us to book your course, for questions about any of the above optional extras, as well as how we can help you find accommodation for the duration of your ski instructor training course.