Want to improve your skiing &/or get into ski instructing, but can only do weekends? This is the course for you!
Choose either personal ski improvement or train towards your NZSIA Levels 1 & 2 with this intensive 7 week course.
- Course Dates: 22 July – 3 September
- Training with our top ski trainers (1–2 days per weekend over 7 weeks)
- Shadowing real lessons
- Evening sessions** & video analysis
- Lift line privileges as part of the Cardrona Ski & Snowboard School
- 'Become an instructor programme', including unlimited shadowing experience & career development. With the qualifications achieved there are realistic opportunities to work in NZ & work overseas for Northern Hemisphere winters
- Equipment advice & discounts available with our own Cardrona snow sports outlet & affiliated partners
*Minimum 3 pax per course
** Weekday evening
- Gym programme – discounted rates
- ITC Season Pass
Contact us to book your course, for questions about any of the above optional extras, as well as how we can help you find accommodation for the duration of your ski instructor training course.