Get both your ski & snowboard Level 1 instructor qualifications with our Dual Cert course!
Want to get qualified in both ski & snowboard instructing? Get set up for the best possible start in the snow sports industry with a dual certification SBINZ & NZSIA Level 1 course at Cardrona.
- Course Dates: 14 June – 30 July, 2021
- 6 weeks of training & exams (over the course of 7 weeks)
- Training with our top trainers (4 days per week – unbeatable value!)
- Cardrona/Treble Cone Unlimited ITC season pass
- Lift line privileges as part of the Cardrona/Treble Cone Snow Sports School
- 'Become an instructor programme', including unlimited shadowing experience & career development. With the qualifications achieved there are realistic opportunities to work in NZ & work overseas for Northern Hemisphere winters
- Equipment advice & discounts available with our own Cardrona snow sports outlet & affiliated partners
- NZSIA Level 1 ski & SBINZ Level 1 snowboard instructor exams
- NZSIA membership & manuals
- ITC garment
- Evening sessions & video analysis
- Gym programme – discounted rates
Contact us to book your course, for questions about any of the above optional extras, as well as how we can help you find accommodation for the duration of your ski instructor training course.