Already have your SBINZ Level 2 (or international equivalent)? Check out our Level 3 snowboard instructor course to train with examiners at Instructor Training Cardrona!
With our Level 3 Full Certification Course, you can train towards the national snowboard certification of your choice (eg. CASI, BASI, SBINZ, AASI etc.).
The course targets the areas you need to work on – whether that be riding, park, teaching, theory, or any element thereof.
We have trainers/examiners on staff from all over the globe (SBINZ, AASI, CASI, BASI, ESF) who can help you achieve the next level of your chosen qualification.
Two options to choose from:
Or do both and get a $350 discount!
- Option 1: Intro to Level Three (4 days per week over 3 weeks starting 20 July 2020)
- Option 2: Level Three Exam Prep (4 days per week over 3 weeks starting 17 August 2020)
Programme tailored to suit you, & your wants/needs
- Training with our top snowboard trainers on both Cardrona and Treble Cone
- Shadowing real lessons & Level 1 & 2 trainees
- Lift line privileges as part of the Cardrona Ski & Snowboard School
- 'Become a Full Cert Instructor Programme', including unlimited snowboard lesson shadowing experience, career development & realistic opportunities to work at Cardrona in the future
- Equipment advice & discounts available with our own Cardrona snow sports outlet & affiliated partners in town & elsewhere
- ITC garment
- All-inclusive package with accommodation, transport & on-mountain gear storage
- Transport 5 days per week
- Gym programme – discounted rates
- ITC Season Pass
Contact us to book your course, for questions about any of the above optional extras, as well as how we can help you find accommodation for the duration of your full certification Level 3 snowboard instructor training course.