Already have your SBINZ Level 2 (or international equivalent)? Check out our Level 3 snowboard instructor course to train with examiners at Instructor Training Centre!
With our Level 3 Full Certification Course, you can train towards the national snowboard certification of your choice (eg. CASI, BASI, SBINZ, AASI etc.).
The course targets the areas you need to work on – whether that be riding, park, teaching, theory, or any element thereof.
We have trainers/examiners on staff from all over the globe (SBINZ, AASI, CASI, BASI, ESF) who can help you achieve the next level of your chosen qualification.
- Course Dates: 8 August - 2 September 2022
Programme tailored to suit you, & your wants/needs
- Training with our top snowboard trainers on both Cardrona and Treble Cone (3 days per week for 4 weeks)
- Shadowing real lessons & Level 1 & 2 trainees
- Lift line privileges as part of the Cardrona Treble Cone Snow Sports School
- 'Become a Full Cert Instructor Programme', including unlimited snowboard lesson shadowing experience, career development & realistic opportunities to work at Cardrona in the future
- Equipment advice & discounts available with our own Cardrona snow sports outlet & affiliated partners in town & elsewhere
- ITC garment
- On mountain equipment storage
- All-inclusive package with accommodation and transport
- Gym programme – discounted rates
- ITC Season Pass
Contact us to book your course, for questions about any of the above optional extras, as well as how we can help you find accommodation for the duration of your full certification Level 3 snowboard instructor training course.