The International Programme is for ski & snowboard athletes looking to bridge the gap to joining a National team or signing a professional contract.
The International Programme, in cooperation with Snow Sports NZ, is for dedicated, elite-level slopestyle & halfpipe athletes looking to represent their country in skiing or snowboarding.
The International Programme is for ski & snowboard athletes looking to bridge the gap to joining a National team or signing a professional contract. Our International Programme athletes will be looking to compete in international events like the Cardrona Games Continental Cup & the Audi Quattro Winter Games NZ.
This programme is for any 4 out of 7 days per week for the whole season, tailored to your specific needs on your quest for freestyle success this winter. Skiers & snowboarders in the International Programme are dedicated to training full time throughout the winter. All applicants must be homeschooled, tutored or above school age.
Freeski coaches: Hamish Mcdougall, lead coach
Snowboard Coaches: Mitch Brown, lead coach
Days per week:
4 day flexi programme per week – Monday to Sunday
Monday June 12 – Sunday October 8. Full season (17 weeks).
- Gym & conditioning sessions - x2 per week
- Gymnastics & trampolining - x1 Wanaka and x1 Queenstown per week
- Transport to Trampolining Queenstown return x1 per week
- Transport Helwick Street, Wanaka - Cardrona return x4 per week
- Homestay is available for International Programme athletes. For more information, read the Homestay Information form. To book, fill out the Homestay Application form & send to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 days per week: $5780
*Contact us for information about programme add-ons, pricing & to register for the upcoming winter season.