The National Programme is for competitive freestyle skiers or snowboarders with their eyes on the international snow sports scene...
The National Programme is for competitive freestyle skiers or snowboarders with their eyes on the international snow sports scene both in NZ and overseas...
This programme runs Thursday to Sunday, tailored to your specific needs on your quest for freestyle success this winter. Skiers & snowboarders in the National Programme are dedicated to training full time throughout the winter. Athletes will be looking to attend events such as the Cardrona Games Continental Cup.
Our Cardrona Parks Squad coaches will guide you through each event, right at your side as you look to achieve your slopestyle & halfpipe goals this winter season!
Days per week:
4 days per week – Thursday to Sunday
Thursday June 29 – Sunday October 8. Full season (15 weeks).
15 weeks starting week of 29 June
- fixed days Thursday - Sunday
- ages 12+
- athletes training in NZ &/or overseas
- athletes are focused on competing & developing athlete career pathway
- transport & fitness & conditioning sessions available to supplement training programmes
Freeski coaches: Greg Harrington
Snowboard Coaches: Mikko Terentijef, lead coach, head coach
- Trampolining + fitness & conditioning - x3 Wanaka per week 16 weeks
- Trampolining Queenstown - x1 per week 16 weeks
- Transport to Trampolining Queenstown return x1 per week
- Transport Helwick Street, Wanaka - Cardrona return x4 per week
- Homestay is available for National Programme athletes. For more information, read the Homestay Information form. To book, fill out the Homestay Application form & send to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 days per week: $5355
*Contact us for information about programme add-ons, pricing & to register for the upcoming winter season.