Skiing & snowboarding are more fun with friends! Check out our guide to visiting Cardrona with group bookings.
Cardrona is the ideal New Zealand ski or snowboard destination for group bookings. With terrain & lessons for all ages & abilities, excellent facilities, & options for groups big or small, you’ll be surprised to see how you can save when you book your group in at Cardrona!
For more information, pricing & to book your group, email email@example.com.
Cardrona has been accommodating New Zealand & Australian school groups for over 2 decades & has everything to keep your students stoked! School groups can score a range of discounts when organising groups of at least 15 students for a trip to Cardrona.
Got a bunch of friends in your classes or around campus who love skiing or snowboarding? Uni students can grab a range of discounts when groups of at least 15 students book a ski trip to Cardrona!
University groups can take advantage of discounted rates across lift passes, rental equipment, lessons & packages, available to full time students of selected tertiary education institutions in New Zealand & Australia. FREE lift passes are on offer to those organising large groups at a ratio of 1:45 (for every 45 students booked the group will receive 1 complimentary lift pass).
Sports & Social Groups
If you’re a part of a registered sports or community group, or your corporate social group is itching for a day on the mountains, head to Cardrona for a team trip to remember! A range of discounts are on offer for organised groups/clubs of at least 15 people – please make sure you book at least 2 weeks in advance.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum number of 15 to qualify for group rates
- Bookings must be pre-booked & confirmed at least 4 weeks before arrival
- Lessons are a compulsory component of an NZ school group booking
- University group bookings are valid for NZ & Australian resident students only. Current ID from the institute where the student is enrolled in full time study must be presented on arrival. ISIC cards are not accepted
- Ski/snowboard rental package includes standard snowboard, boots & wrist guards or standard skis, boots & poles. Clothing, helmets, gloves & goggles are at an additional cost
- Payment for the group must be made 2 weeks before arrival at Cardrona in 1 transaction by the group organiser
- Bus drivers from chartered vehicles are eligible for a non-transferable lift pass, which must be arranged in advance. They must bring a letter of introduction if they will not be in uniform