.Your little munchkins will be looked after in our fully-licensed childcare centre for kids aged 3mths-5yrs. Drop them off for a day of fun & exploration in the centre & on the snow!
The Cardrona Ski Kindy is a fully-licensed early childhood education facility with highly experienced & qualified teachers. The centre caters for children aged 3mths up until their 5th birthday, so whether you want your children to experience snow & learn to ski, or are after somewhere snug & comfy for them to hang while you hit the slopes, we have the perfect place for your family!
We highly recommend booking Childcare in advance – pop in & see us in Ski Kindy, call +64 3 443 7341 ext. 727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability. Half day rates are available so contact the team for a quote.
Ski Kindy 2-5yrs
Come & join us for a fun & educational experience in our fully-licensed kindy that has a focus on snow. Add on a ski lesson package to make this the best holiday ever! Food is provided.
In their bag: Change of inside clothing, outside clothing, snow boots, nappies & wipes, any comforters your child needs.
Pengi's Nursery 3mths-2yrs
Your smallest treasures will be well taken care of & kept toasty warm in our on-mountain Nursery. Our teachers are trained, experienced & love cuddles! Morning tea & afternoon tea is supplied.
In their bag: Lunch, nappies & wipes, sleep comforters/sleeping bags, change of clothing.
Cardrona Childcare Centre
|Full day care: 3mths–2yrs||$105|
|Full day care: 2–5yrs||$99|
|Ski Kindy full day care + 1hr private lesson||$159|
|Ski Kindy full day care + 2 x 2hr group lessons||$179|
Half day care is available on request & can be booked by emailing email@example.com
- Please send your child to the centre with bottles, nappies/pull ups & a change of clothes. We also recommend sending them along with a favourite toy or blanket to help with the settling in process
- Under 2s will need to bring their own lunch (morning & afternoon tea is provided)
- Over 2s will be provided morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea – if your child has special dietary requirements or food allergies please send them along with a lunchbox & advise the team leader on arrival
- When you arrive, your child will be assigned a cubby/locker for their bag & each parent/caregiver must have filled out an 'All About Me' form to give staff vital information to ensure your child has a happy day e.g. sleep & bottle times, favourite toys & activities etc
- Please provide a copy of your child’s immunisation certificate on enrolment. Children who are not immunised are welcome in the centre– however please inform us on registration. It is a requirement of our Early Childhood License to keep an up to date Immunisation Register
- Group lessons for under 5s are for children who are ready for learning with others & want more skiing, best suited for mature 4yr olds. Group lessons depend on weather & the children’s energy levels, & have a maximum of 4 children at the same age & level. Minimum numbers apply to afternoon lessons. If there is one child, the lesson will run for 1hr
- Ski lessons for under 5s receive free rental equipment – it is supplied through the centre for the duration of their lessons