Check out all the off-mountain deals you get with your Season Pass in Queenstown, Wanaka & beyond!
When you book your New Zealand ski holiday at Cardrona, you could be entitled to a bunch of discounts on activities in Queenstown, Wanaka, & the wider Southern Lakes Region! If you have purchased a 2018 Unlimited or Gold Season Pass, you save HEAPS in the Southern Lakes Region, as well as getting FREE skiing or snowboarding at selected Northern Hemisphere resorts!
Terms & conditions apply for all the following deals – for further information, please get in touch with the operator.
2018 Season Pass Benefits
$25 off Adult day lift pass
$15 off Student day lift pass
$10 off Child/youth day lift pass
Benefits exclusive to Gold & Unlimited season pass holders include:
Other Gold & Unlimited pass holder offers:
- Hot drink discounts at all Cardrona Cafés
- 10% discount off Cardrona Retail items
All Cardrona Gold & Unlimited season pass holders receive free Real Journeys Rewards (valued at $125 & valid from 1st April 2018 – 31st March 2019) which include:
- Unlimited free travel on scheduled TSS Earnslaw Steamship Cruises
- $10 Walter Peak Farm Tour*
- $30 Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Lunch*
- $40 Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Dinner*
- 50% discount off Te Anau Glowworm Caves (from Te Anau)
- 50% discount off Milford Sound Scenic & Nature Cruises (from Milford Sound)
- 25% discount off Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruises (from Manapouri)
- 25% off Stewart Island Experience activities: Village & Bays Tours & Ulva Island Explorer (excludes Stewart Island Ferries).
- 20% off Cardrona ski/snowboard rental.
- 20% off Cardrona summer single day passes & 2 hour Mountain Carting.
- 50% off International Antarctic Centre (Christchurch) - General Admission tickets
Accompanying guests receive 20% discount off products eligible for Real Rewards Card discounts (except Cardrona lift passes/ski & snowboard rental)
*During TSS Earnslaw survey periods, a launch will substitute. See Real Rewards Card T’s & C’s here.