There are 3 Cardrona packages available that include lift passes, lessons & rental equipment.
1. The Single Lesson Package at Cardrona provides unlimited access to the entire mountain & suits a relative novice right the way through to an experienced skier or boarder. The objectives here are to supply all the necessary elements in order to progress.
2. The Full Day Package at Cardrona provides everything that the Single Lesson Package does plus the addition of a 2nd lesson in the afternoon. The objectives here are to accelerate the learning curve & progress at a faster rate.
3. Cardrona’s First Timer Package is limited by lift pass on the first day, which restricts skiers to the beginners’ area. The objective here is to supply everything needed to build a foundation for progress. To find out more about Cardrona’s First Timer Packages click here.
If you do not want a lesson you can still take advantage of a Cardrona Lift Pass & Rental Package.
Winter 2017 prices coming soon…
2016 Full Day Package
|1 Day||2 lessons||Adult||$205|
|2 Day||2 lessons||Adult||$398|
|3 Day||2 lessons||Adult||$585|
2016 Single Lesson Package
|1 Day||1 lesson||Adult||$181|
|2 Day||1 lesson||Adult||$351|
|3 Day||1 lesson||Adult||$516|
- Rental gear (ski/boots/poles or snowboard/boots)
- Lesson or lessons
- Lift tickets
Need clothing as well? – Click Here
Need clothing & accessories? – Click Here
Is this the best package for me?
Have you ever skied or boarded before?
• Yes – Then you’re in the right place & either a Single Lesson or Full Day Lesson Package is for you.
• No – Then the Cardrona First Timer Package is the one for you. Click here to find out more.
First Timer Package vs. Single Lesson or Full Day Lesson Package
A Cardrona First Timer Package includes a Learner Conveyor pass, & access to McDougall’s Quad after 3pm on day 1. This accesses the Cardrona beginners’ slope & Learner Conveyor, & is therefore suitable for those who have never skied or snowboarded before.
If you have skied or snowboarded for more than 1 day, then access to the entire mountain is the best choice for most people. Choose a Cardrona Single Lesson Package to include 1 x 2hr group lesson daily or a Cardrona Full Day Lesson Package to include 2 x 2hr group lessons per day.
Skiing is like riding a bike. You quickly remember the movements even if you only ever skied once, many years ago. Just because it’s been a while doesn’t mean that you will be an absolute beginner.
Bear in mind that if you can stop & change direction you are far more advanced than someone who has never skied or boarded before.
Remember: The First Timer Package at Cardrona only includes a pass for the beginners’ area & Learner Conveyor, & McDougall’s Quad after 3pm. You can upgrade your First Timer pass to an all-mountain lift pass after 12.30pm for a fee.